Former NCO/74D at U.S. Army (–) 3 y There are a couple of ways you could go about this. 1.) Go into your HRC profile and change your status to “volunteer” for deployments. This means any part of the army who needs your MOS slot filled may choose you. This is probably the slowest/least effective route you can try lol.